Who We Are
Buckeye Terrace Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
At Buckeye Terrace Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, we are extremely proud to serve our residents and their families. It is very important to us that our residents’ short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, or respite care be convenient and successful which is why we have an on-staff infectious disease physician as well as a critical care pulmonologist.
We warmly welcome family, friends, and visitors any day of the week. Our staff is ready to address any inquiries regarding our services, insurance coverage, or available amenities. Thank you for considering Buckeye Terrace Rehabilitation and Nursing Center as a potential option for you or your loved one’s care.
Our commitment to our residents:
- To provide each resident with individualized care and treatment
- To provide an exceptional customer service experience
- To help each resident achieve their highest level of function, mobility, and independence.
We prioritize exceptional customer service, making every resident feel welcomed and well-cared for. Our activities director curates meaningful daily activities and enjoyable outings for all residents to participate in. Additionally, we have a beauty and barbershop where residents can indulge in weekly pampering sessions. Loved ones are also invited to join us for delicious meals in our dining room, creating opportunities for shared experiences and cherished moments.
Buckeye Terrace At A Glance
- Every bed in our facility is certified to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- Each room is equipped with modern electric high/low beds.
- Every room has full cable TV.
- Full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Qualified nurses are available and present on-site around the clock, 24 hours a day.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- Private phones provided for short-term rehab units.
Administrator – Lisa Polasko, LNHA
Lisa has worked in long-term care for 10 years in various departments and management positions. Lisa has been a licensed administrator since 2019.
Director of Nursing – Shanna Perreault, RN
Shanna has been a nurse for 27 years, working as a DON/Consultant since 2010.
Unit Manager – Cassie Hines, LPN
Medical Director – Dr. Lyle Olson
Director of Rehabilitation – Laurie Troup
Laurie has a Master’s of Occupational Therapy and has been practicing for 15 years.
Dietary Supervisor – Jeremy Kirkes
Director of Admissions – Kyle Seibert
Activities Director – Haylee Pothorski
Housekeeping/Laundry/Maintenance – Brittany Russell and Chris Perreault
Social Services – Brittanie Bruce
Business Office Manager – Vicky Canterbury
MDS Coordinator – Kaliah Lackey
Medical Records Coordinator – Jean Bearss