Buckeye Terrace Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provide Westerville, Ohio residents with compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite, TPN, 24/7 RN coverage, and wound care to help our residents achieve the highest possible level of functioning and independence. Come and enjoy a small, home-like environment with staff that truly cares!
Our commitment to our residents is to:
- provide each resident with individualized care and treatment
- provide residents with an exceptional customer service experience
- help residents achieve their highest levels of function, mobility, and independence
At Buckeye Terrace Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, we provide a healing environment for our residents requiring rehabilitation. Our therapy program is designed to improve the functionality of each resident and help restore their independence. Our experienced therapists provide residents with physical, occupational, and speech therapy along with our E-stim and ultrasound therapy programs.
We wish to make each of our residents feel as comfortable as possible in our home-like environment. To make this possible, we request that loved ones bring in personal items, special to each resident, to make their rooms feel inviting and welcoming.
We invite visitors to call or come in for a guided tour. Come and see our therapy gym and social activities for our residents. We look forward to discussing your individual healthcare needs. Thank you for your interest in our facility.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.